COVID-19 Guidlines for Reopening
We are so excited to announce are reopening plan.
We are looking forward to getting back to business on the 1st of December .
- Safety measures will be implemented before every treatment, including the use of PPE.
- Clients will only be permitted to the Salon when we are ready to take you for your treatment to control numbers within the salon.
- Clients will now be required to fill in a short questionnaire 48-24 hours before their treatment – see our COVID-19 Questionnaire below
- We encourage clients to as much as possible or download our app to manage your appointments.
- Please wear a mask during your visit.
- Please exercise social distancing during your visit where possible.
- Please limit the number of personal belongings you take with you.
- Arrive at your appointment alone.
- Your safety is our priority disposables will be used for every client and a fresh room will be ready for you for your treatment.
- I would like to personally thank all of our clients for your huge support during this difficult time and look forward to welcoming you back into the salon!
To ensure the health and safety of our staff and clients at Ailish Laser and Skincare, you must complete this form prior to your appointment at the clinic. If you indicate you have symptoms of COVID-19 or have been abroad in the last 14 days you must self isolate or restrict your movements. This is in line with the HSC guidelines.